Win The Butler’s Pantry hampers plus a gift voucher
We have teamed up with The Butler’s Pantry to give you the chance to win two delicious hampers full of The Butler’s Pantry fresh food products, each worth €90 as well as a €250 gift voucher to spend in any of their nine shops around Dublin. Why not keep one hamper for yourself and send one to a friend or family member to let them know that you’re thinking of them (nationwide delivery included)! You can stock up on more of their tasty handmade food and the finest pantry products to enjoy at home with your voucher. Or why not use it to throw a fabulous dinner party when we are able to entertain at home again. The Butler’s Pantry will do all the hard work so that you can relax and enjoy the company.
The Butler’s Pantry has been making all their food by hand and from scratch in their own kitchen since 1987. They rely on the finest ingredients, and don’t use additives and preservatives, so the food has a shelf life of just a few days. Their menus are short and change with the seasons. The talented chefs and bakers in their kitchen are privileged to work with an abundance of wonderful Irish produce.
Their hampers are packed to the brim with meals, fresh bread and sweet treats. Have a look at the range of packs on their website, available for nationwide delivery. Think of it as the perfect new baby or get well soon gift. They also offer local delivery from their shops, simply call up to place an order.
See the range at www.thebutlerspantry.ie
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize are two hampers worth €90 each and €250 gift voucher for The Butlers Pantry. Nationwide delivery to two different adresses included. No cash exchange allowed.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, 4th of June.