Win a year’s supply of Spotlight Oral Care products worth €500 & a €250 Brown Thomas voucher
We are giving a lucky reader the chance to win a whole year's supply of Spotlight Oral Care products worth €500 & a €250 Brown Thomas voucher.
Looking for that dazzling smile? It could be your lucky day! Spotlight Oral Care is giving one reader the chance to win a whole year's supply of their products worth €500 and a €250 Brown Thomas voucher!
Take care of your health by taking care of your teeth. Irish brand Spotlight Oral Care is a safe and effective range of products that consumers can trust in and use in the comfort of their own home. Created by Galway dentists, Dr Lisa & Dr Vanessa Creaven, all products are cruelty-free, vegan and contain only clean and active ingredients that will maintain good oral hygiene.
Hero products including the Sonic Toothbrush, Spotlight Water Flosser and the 14 day course of Teeth Whitening Strips loved by famous faces worldwide, will help you to achieve a healthy smile while maintaining good oral health. As well as looking after your oral care, treat yourself or someone special to something nice from Brown Thomas just in time for Christmas.
Click here to find out more about Spotlight Oral Care. To enter, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 31/10/20 to midnight on 16/11/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a year’s supply of Spotlight Oral Care products worth €500 & a €250 Brown Thomas voucher. The competition is in no way affiliated with Brown Thomas.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.