Win a four course meal for two in Rustic Stone, plus cocktails in Bonsai Bar.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Rustic Stone to give readers the chance to win a four course meal with a bottle of wine for two people. The prize also includes two cocktails each at Bonsai Bar, above Rustic Stone restaurant.
Rustic Stone philosophy is simple. They source the best seasonal ingredients, then apply simple techniques to extract the most flavour, while giving you the information you need to add nutrition and structure to your diet. At Rustic Stone there is something for everyone. The restaurant is a fun, inviting and relaxed place to eat and one of Dublin’s most popular venues with extensive drinks menu. With the Early Flavour and Nutrition Menu at only €32 for 3-courses and half price cocktails all day, Mondays are the perfect day to try Rustic Stone.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a four course meal for two people with a bottle of wine in Rustic Stone restaurant. The prize also includes two cocktails each at Bonsai Bar, above Rustic Stone restaurant.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midight on Thursday,7th March 2019.