Win a Summer weekend getaway for two in the luxurious River Lee hotel
The Irish Times and The River Lee hotel are giving you the chance to win a summer weekend getaway.
The lucky winner and a guest will enjoy a two night weekend stay and a vinyl brunch on the Saturday or Sunday in The River Club, one of Cork’s most vibrant brunch experiences.
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Cork is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres. You can also explore its thriving food scene centred on the famous English Market and visit the legendary Blarney Stone or the historic fishing town of Kinsale along with Ireland’s beautiful southern coastline.
What’s more, if you don’t win, Irish Times readers can benefit exclusively from an additional 10% off when booking this package over July and August weekends by using Promo code PROMOSUMMER at https://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-river-lee-hotel/packages/seasonal-weekend
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a two night weekend stay for two adults over July and August weekends in The River Lee, Western Road, Cork. (Friday – Sunday night stays only) and a Vinyl Brunch in The River Club on a Saturday or Sunday during the stay between 11am and 3pm. Includes one main course with tea and coffee per person.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, June 27th.