Win a weekend away at the luxurious River Lee in Cork
The River Lee, a Doyle Collection hotel, has teamed-up with The Irish Times to give subscribers an exclusive chance to win a luxurious weekend away in Cork and have something special to look forward to. Experience a 2 night-stay for two people with delicious à la carte breakfast each morning, and a glamorous dinner on the evening of your choice in The River Club.
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Cork is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres. You can also explore its thriving food scene centred on the famous English Market and visit the legendary Blarney Stone or the historic fishing town of Kinsale along with Ireland’s beautiful southern coastline.
What’s more, anyone who purchases a gift voucher online between now and the 31st of July 2020, will enjoy a 10% discount. Visit doylecollection.com/cork for more information.
This competition is closed now
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2.The prize covers two night weekend stay for two people at The River Lee, with breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening (includes 2 starters, 2 main courses with 2 sides, 2 desserts and a bottle of house wine). Prize needs to be redeemed by April 2021. Every effort will be made to accommodate first preference dates, however, during some busier periods, bookings are subject to availability and a suitable alternative date will be offered.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, April 30th.