Win a family pass to Playstival and a year's family membership to Airfield Estate.
The Irish Times and Playstival are giving you the chance to win one of three family passes to Playstival Festival plus a year's family membership to Airfield Estate (worth €170).
Returning for its second year, Playstival is a spectacular festival of play for both kids and parents taking place from Saturday, August 10th to Sunday, August 11th at Airfield Estate, Dundrum.
This unique event allows kids and all the older people in their lives to get away from mobile phones, games consoles and screens. Enjoy a day full of genuine feel-good fun and family togetherness.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is a one of three pairs of family passes (admits two adults, two children) to Playstival at Airfield Estate on Saturday, August 10th & Sunday 11th 2019 plus a year's family membership to Airfield Estate, Dundrum, Dublin 14.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends midnight Thursday August 1st 2019.