Win a two night midweek stay for two people at Lyrath Estate Kilkenny.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Lyrath Estate in Kilkenny to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two night midweek stay for two people. Guests will receive a complimentary full Irish buffet breakfast on each day of their stay. Dinner in the Yew Restaurant is also included on one of the evenings.
The hotel has been built around an elegant 17th century house.The drama of the old house and the clean, contemporary design of the hotel are blended seamlessly, offering guests an award-winning spa complete with thermal suite and outdoor hydrotherapy pool, a private cinema, 17-metre swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness centre.There is also an array of wonderful dining options, from fine dining in the 2 AA Rosette Yew Restaurant to afternoon tea and everything in between.
Lyrath Estate is running a fantastic Winter Warmer package up until late March 2019, with a one night package including breakfast, dinner on one evening and cream tea on a day of your choice from as little as €155 per person.
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, simply complete the entry form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two night midweek stay for two adults at Lyrath Estate Kilkenny.Prize also includes breakfast on both days and dinner in the Yew Restaurant for one of the evenings.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer [entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.]
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over New Year’s Eve, Bank Holiday weekends, July & August. Midweek is Sunday – Thursday. Dinner reservations are subject to availability and within seasonal restaurant opening times.
20. Competition ends midnight on Thursday, 13th of December 2018.