Win one of five L’OCCITANE gift boxes, worth €140
The Irish Times and L'OCCITANE are giving five lucky readers the chance to win a skincare gift box worth €140.
The gift box includes Dynamic Youthcare Cream 50ml, Essential Water 250ml (both from the reformulated Precious range) and an Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum, that has become a staple in skincare routines around the world since its launch a year ago.
L’OCCITANE’s reformulated Precious Dynamic Youthcare range helps your skin to keep up with your fast pace of life. At its heart lies a duo of complementary active ingredients: Immortelle Essential Oil and the Dynamic Hyaluronic Acid Complex. Immortelle essential oil, which is known to have antioxidant properties, helps to fight against the effects of daily aggressors and helps to promote natural skin renewal.
The dynamic Hyaluronic Acid complex combines hyaluronic acid with silicon, a mineral that acts as a carrier, taking the hyaluronic acid deeper into the epidermis. Twice as powerful as standard hyaluronic acid, L’OCCITANE’s dynamic complex is able to quadruple the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin. It helps to stimulate cell proliferation, while immortelle essential oil helps cells to mature, so skin can renew itself faster. Fine lines are smoothed out, skin is plumped with moisture and its texture is improved.
Find out more here.
This competiton is closed now
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is five L'OCCITANE Skincare Gift Boxes RRP €140 each containing: Essential Water 250ml (RRP €22),Reset Serum 30ml (RRP €59), Dynamic Youthcare Cream 50ml (RRP €59)
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply and alternative products are not available.
No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Prize must be redeemed within six months from date of issue.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
8. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
10. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
11. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
13. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
13. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
14. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
16. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to substitute this prize with an alternative.
17. L’OCCITANE reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of
18. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes on web and social media.
19. The prize will be delivered to the winner by regular post.
20. L’OCCITANE will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, and inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
23. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
24. Competition ends at midnight Thursday, September 19th.