Win a fabulous London Theatre Break with flights, an overnight stay for two and tickets to see Phantom of The Opera
The Irish Times has teamed up with Keith Prowse to give one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous overnight break for two people. The prize includes return flights to London Gatwick from Dublin, one-night in the five star Tower Suites Hotel with breakfast and tickets to Phantom of the Opera.
Keith Prowse offer the best London theatre breaks in town. Combine the best seats in the house with a great range of London hotels for a fabulous theatre break away. Choose from a fantastic choice of West End shows including Wicked, Hamilton, Phantom of the Opera, Pretty Woman, Tine Turner The Musical, 9 to 5, Les Miserables, Aladdin and more. Round off your London Break with great value dining, and sightseeing, add a trip on the London Eye, a ticket to Madam Tussauds or a hop-on/hop-off sightseeing tour. With so much to see and do in London, booking a theatre break is the perfect way to explore the city and take in a top West End show too. Make London your next City Break Destination and see the Best of London’s West End.
Commanding sweeping views over the River Thames and the Tower of London, Tower Suites offers beautifully appointed suites providing all the amenities sought by today’s most discerning international travellers. Guests can enjoy independent living inside elegant suites with fully equipped kitchens and lounges whilst having access to the myriad facilities & services of a five-star hotel.
Find out more information here or call +353 1 878 3500.
To be in with a chance to win simply complete the form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The prize is an overnight London Theatre Break for two people, with return flights Dublin-London Gatwick, an overnight stay in the 5* Tower Suites Hotel on a Friday or Saturday night and two tickets to a Saturday matinee performance of Phantom of the Opera in London’s West End
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable. Tickets and accommodation are not transferable to any other performance, hotel or date
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Prize is based on show, hotel and flights availability at the time of booking.
13. Travel must take place before the end of June 2020.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight, Thursday, January 30th 2020.