Win an Apple iPad mini thanks to Keelings #SnackPotJackPot
Summer is almost here and it’s time to get outside! Whatever outdoor adventures you choose, Keelings Snack Pots are the perfect picnic filler.
The ready to go handy Snack Pots multipack include, sweet strawberries and refreshing grapes.
To celebrate this delicious taste of summer, Keelings are giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Apple iPad mini.
To be in with a chance to win, just answer the question below.
For more Apple iPad mini giveaways, check out Keelings Snack Pots multipack available in all major retailers nationwide.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Keelings Retail, FoodCentral, St Margarets, Co. Dublin.
2. The prize is an Apple iPad Mini.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends Sunday June 4th.