Win a luxurious two night stay for two at a Flynn Hotel of your choice
To celebrate the launch of Flynn Hotel's Christmas gift vouchers, The Irish Times has teamed up with Flynn Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night luxury break for two in a suite at a Flynn Hotel of your choosing, including dinner on one evening of your choice and breakfast on both mornings.
The winner will get to choose where to use the voucher from the list of beautiful Flynn Hotels: Old Ground Hotel Ennis, Newpark Hotel Kilkenny, Imperial Hotel Cork or The Park Hotel Dungarvan.
The perfect gift his Christmas... a Flynn Hotels gift voucher
Spend €250 on a Flynn Hotel gift voucher this Christmas and receive your GIFT OF A ONE NIGHT STAY at any Flynn Hotel. Vouchers on sale here.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two night stay for two at any of the Flynn Hotels, including breakfast on both mornings and dinner on one evening.
3. Vouchers are valid Sunday to Thursday.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
8. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
23. Competition ends Sunday January 5th 2020.