Win two Fitbit Versa 2s
The Irish Times has teamed up with Fitbit to bring you the chance to win not one, but two Fitbit Versa 2s, for you and a special someone.
The Fitbit mission is to empower and inspire everyone to live a healthier, more active life. Fitbit designs products and experiences that fit seamlessly into your life so you can achieve your health and fitness goals, whatever they may be. When it comes to reaching these goals, steps are just the beginning. Fitbit tracks every part of your day—including activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep—to help you find your fit, stay motivated, and see how small steps make a big impact.
The all-new Fitbit Versa 2 is a premium, voice-enabled lifestyle smartwatch packed with even more advanced health, fitness and convenience features, powered by 5+ days battery life to maximise your day and night. Fitbit Versa 2 is the first Fitbit smartwatch with Alexa built-in, taking Alexa out of your home and onto your wrist to help support your active lifestyle. With just a press of a button, Alexa built-in can help with everyday tasks on-the-go, like setting alarms and timers, checking the local weather and news, controlling your smart home devices, and much more through the sound of your voice.
Learn more at fitbit.com/versa
Simply fill in the form and answer the question correctly for your chance to win two Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatches!
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Anne Maria O'Reilly.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair ofr Fitbit Versa 2 watches
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends midnight on Sunday October 6th.