WIN your staff Christmas sharing party for 10 people at Taste by Dylan McGrath
The Irish Times and Taste by Dylan McGrath are giving you the chance to win a Christmas party in an award winning Dublin restaurant for your office.
Win a Christmas party with a difference at Taste by Dylan McGrath and enjoy authentic Japanese food and drink. The earliest records of groups coming together to eat and drink in Japan go back to the 8th century, so they’ve been doing it a long time and know how to have a party, and while we at Taste haven’t quite been around for that long , we like to think we do too. Our sharing menus and feasting menus are designed to give you authentic Japanese food with an emphasis on togetherness and sharing and we think that is exactly what they achieve.
To find out more about the Taste by Dylan McGrath Christmas Menu click HERE.
To be in with a chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Taste by Dylan McGrath, 17 South Great George’s, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a staff Christmas sharing party for 10 people at Taste by Dylan McGrath.
3. Prize is to be used 5pm-7pm Tues/Wed in December on group menu. If set times are not available, prize may be redeemed in January.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over.
8. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
9. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
10. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
11. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
13. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Sunday, November 19th 2017.