Win an exclusive dinner party for six people at The Donnybrook Gastropub.
The Irish Times has teamed up with The Donnybrook Gastropub to give one lucky reader the chance to win an exclusive dinner party for six people including a three course menu with cocktails and wine.
The Donnybrook Gastropub located on 135 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook is a ‘neighbourhood gastropub’ where the pub offering is of equal measure to the food service. Enjoy a separate bar and restaurant area with live music, along with a stylish dining space and a dining experience complemented by The Donnybrook’s innovative, creative cocktails and impressive selection of craft beers and boutique spirits.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form and answer the competition question below.
Bookings can be made online at here or by phoning (01) 269 6116.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize includes an exclusive dinner party for six people at The Donnybrook Gastropub, Dublin. The meal is three courses including house wine and cocktails for six people.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize is available to use until March 2020 and is not redeemable in December 2019. Prize can be used Sunday to Thursday all evening and Friday to Saturday before 6.30pm or after 9.30pm (subject to availability). The prize is valid for one booking for 6 people only. Advanced booking required.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends midnight Thursday November 14th.