Win a two-night stay at Creacon Wellness Retreat
The Irish Times is giving you and a guest the chance to win a two-night midweek stay at Creacon Wellness Retreat worth €700. The prize also includes deluxe accommodation with full board, a ‘Food is Medicine’ program, and daily yoga and mindfulness classes.
Nestled in the majestic green hills of Co. Wexford, Creacon Wellness Retreat is an award winning destination for 360-degree wellness that Specialising in Yoga and Meditation retreats to balance and revitalise your spirit, mind and body. Relax in their tranquil gardens, delight in dishes featuring garden-to-table ingredients that have been prepared to nurture you from the inside, and take your mind and body on a restoring journey through yoga and meditation classes,
Locals, visitors and guests are welcome to pop in and enjoy their vast variety of wellness classes or book a treatment such as a facial, massage, reflexology, reiki, acupuncture and much more.
Enter below for your chance to win.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two-night stay at Creacon Wellness Retreat worth €700, including deluxe accommodation on a full board basis For up to two people sharing a room., a ‘Food is Medicine’ program, and daily yoga and mindfulness classes.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. Full board includes breakfast, lunch and a two course dinner. Classes are from our weekly schedule. Midweek includes Sunday – Wednesday check in, subject to availability.
Treatments and therapies are available to book additionally. Subject to availability.
13. Other services and products not mentioned as part of the retreat are chargeable.
14. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
15. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
18. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
23. Competition ends at midnight, Thursday, January 23rd 2020.