Win a three-day escape to County Cork
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a three-day escape to County Cork. You and a guest will enjoy the City & Country Break offer which includes a two-night stay in The Kingsley Hotel & Spa in Cork with breakfast each morning, bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival to toast your staycation and delicious Afternoon Tea for two in The K Lounge overlooking the River Lee. Situated in a tranquil riverside location on the doorstep of the city, The Kingsley is a fantastic base to explore one of Ireland’s most-loved urban getaways – take a stroll through the English Market, spend an afternoon in the Crawford Gallery or marvel at St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral.
This fabulous prize also includes an overnight stay with breakfast in the five-star Fota Island Resort. Tucked away on your own private island in East Cork, relax and unwind in this lush 780-acre estate with an award-winning spa, two championship golf courses and breath-taking woodland walks. With a three-course dinner included in your prize, this City & Country Break is the ultimate staycation to relax, recharge and unwind.
Click here for more information on The Kingsley Hotel & Spa.
Click here for more information on Fota Island Resort.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is a two-night stay in The Kingsley Hotel & Spa in Cork with breakfast each morning, bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival to toast your staycation and delicious Afternoon Tea for two. The prize also includes an overnight stay with breakfast and a three-course dinner in the five-star Fota Island Resort. The hotel stays must be taken concurrently.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends on Monday, October 5th.