Win an Autumn Escape Weekend in Coolbawn Quay
COOLBAWN QUAY is giving Irish Times readers the exclusive opportunity to win an Autumn Escape Weekend on the picturesque shores of Lough Derg, County Tipperary. A unique chance to step into a world far removed from everyday life and enjoy: two nights peaceful slumber with wholesome late breakfast and dinner on one evening in The Red Room overlooking the lake.
In the wilderness on the lake, Coolbawn Quay is a Rural Retreat perched right on the shoreline, offering guests privacy, comfort and exclusive access to the lake and private Marina. The heart of the retreat is the old-world Village with a relaxed vibe, offering an array of accommodation options from cosy cottage rentals to luxurious chic rooms and suites. Guests enjoy wild swimming in the lake, forest bathing in the local woodlands and can add an extra layer of luxury with a wellness treatment in a grass roofed cabin at the waters’ edge.
With the additional benefit of 10% added value to Gift Vouchers purchased between now and 31st August 2020, exclusive to Irish Times readers, Coolbawn Quay is quite simply the perfect getaway….definitely something to look forward to. Visit coolbawyquay.com for more information.
Find out more about Coolbawn Quay here.
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. This prize is a two night stay for two people sharing, includes three course dinner - two starters, two main courses and two deserts. There will be one winner.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply. The competition Terms & Conditions are in addition to the Coolbawn Quay's Terms and Conditions
5. The prize is not transferable. The prize must be declared at time of enquiry to Coolbawn Quay
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over. Coolbawn Quay reserves the right to change the reservation to an alternate date in the event that the entire venue is booked for an exclusive private occasion.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Excludes Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, Easter and other Bank Holiday weekends.
22. Competition ends Monday, August 17th.