Win a two night stay for two people in any of the Clayton Hotels, Maldron Hotels or the gibson hotel, plus a €100 hotel gift card.
The Irish Times has teamed up with Clayton Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a two night stay for two people in any of the Clayton Hotels, Maldron Hotels or the gibson hotel. The prize also includes breakfast both days and a €100 hotel gift card for the winner to spend as they wish in any of these hotels.
Clayton Hotels are renowned for offering a warm, welcoming atmosphere and superior service. They are located in fantastic locations including Cork, Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Sligo, Wexford, Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds, London and Manchester Airport.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply complete the entry form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two night stay for two people that is valid in any Clayton Hotel, Maldron Hotel or the Gibson Hotel and a €100 hotel gift card to spend in any of these hotels. Prize also includes breakfast on both of the days.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.Gift cards are non-transferable and can be used as part or full payment. No change will be given.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer [entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.]
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.Clayton Hotels, Maldron Hotels and The Gibson Hotel booking terms & conditions apply.
20. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday, 13th December 2018.