Win a luxury escape to The Clarence Hotel worth €500
The Clarence Hotel is one of Dublin’s most iconic hotels, centrally located in the heart of Dublin City with unrivalled views over the River Liffey. Having recently undergone a complete refurbishment, with stunningly designed boutique rooms, a new look bar, and the launch of a brand-new Afternoon Tea menu, The Clarence Hotel is a slice of boutique bliss ready to be discovered.
Up for grabs is a one night stay for two in our all new Deluxe Rooms, including a welcome bottle of bubbly on arrival. Relax and unwind in the new look Clarence Bar whilst enjoying the brand new Clarence Afternoon Tea experience, complete with a complimentary cocktail to start. We will also throw in a €50 Press Up voucher which can be used in any of our neighbouring restaurants and bars - Tomahawk Steakhouse, Roberta's Restaurant or the Vintage Cocktail Club.
Wake up late the next day and enjoy a leisurely cooked to order breakfast and a late check out.
- One night stay in a deluxe room
- Welcome Bottle of Bubbly
- Full Cooked to order Breakfast.
- 12 noon check in / 2 pm late check out.
- Afternoon Tea for two.
- €50 Press Up Voucher
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 14/10/20 to midnight on 26/10/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is is one night stay deluxe room (value €200), welcome bottle of bubbly (value €40), full cooked to order breakfast (value €30), 12 noon check in / 2 pm check out (Value €80), afternoon tea for two (value €100) and a Press Up voucher (value €50). Total prize value: €500.00
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. Subject to availability. Prize valid until December 2021.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.