Win a pair of tickets to the opening night of Ballet Ireland's the Nutcracker and afternoon tea for two in The Merrion Hotel
The Irish Times is giving readers the chance to win a pair of premium tickets to the opening night of Ballet Ireland's 'The Nutcracker' in the Gaiety Theatre on Wednesday, 14th November along with afternoon tea for two in The Merrion Hotel.
This Irish production of the festive classic, performed by an international cast of world-class dancers, appeals to audiences of all ages. The lucky winner will also get to enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea at The Merrion Hotel in the gracious Georgian Drawing Rooms.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the opening night of Ballet Ireland's the Nutcracker in the Gaiety theatre on the 14th November 2018, with afternoon tea for two in the Merrion Hotel.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bookings are subject to availability.
22. Competition ends Friday 9th November.