Win flights to Amsterdam, plus three nights' accommodation in a four star hotel
The Irish Times has teamed up with Bank of Ireland and Aer Lingus to give readers the chance to win return flights to Amsterdam with three nights’ accommodation in a four star hotel.
With its ancient canals, world famous museums and architecture and a vibrant nightlife scene, Amsterdam is a city with something for everyone.
Bank of Ireland and Aer Lingus are offering this prize to celebrate the launch of Aer Credit Card, a new kind of credit card that turns your spend into amazing travel rewards. Let the adventures begin!
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is return flights for two adults from Dublin to Amsterdam and three nights’ accommodation in a four star hotel. Flight tickets are for economy class.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Frequent Flyer points or miles cannot be accrued on flights.
7. Transport to and from airports is not included.
8. Travel must take place by 30th November 2019 excluding peak holiday periods (mid-term break, Christmas, New Year etc.). Booking must be made at least 3 weeks in advance of departure.
9. Flight Tickets will only be issued by e-mail.
10. Aer Lingus reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
11. All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, mid-term breaks or sporting events.
12. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that winners purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com.
13. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas (including ESTA) are responsibility of winner and guest. The winner should check with their local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
14. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
15. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
16. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
17. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
18. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize. While every effort will be made to facilitate the winners with their requests for specific travel dates, Aer Lingus reserves the right to choose specific flights and dates.
20. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
21. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
22. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
23. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
24. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
27. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
28. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday, 28th February 2019.
Aer Credit Card is brought to by Bank of Ireland you in partnership with Aer Lingus. Over 18s only. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Subject to a monthly fee of €7.99. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.