Win tickets to the OMG What a Complete Aisling Table Quiz
There’s been talk for years about the ultimate Aislings meet up on the Facebook page and now it’s finally here.
To celebrate the launch of Oh My God What A Complete Aisling, The Novel, authors Emer McLysaght and Sarah Breen, along with publishers Gill Books are hosting a table quiz (what else?) on Thursday 21 September, 7pm in Aisling’s spiritual home… Copper Face Jacks! Dig out those Blackboard Jungle quiz books and get swotting.
The Irish Times have tickets for 5 tables of 4 to be won and every team member will get their very own Notions tote bag and Complete Aisling t-shirt on the night, as well as some complimentary West Coast Cooler (go EASY on them now girls) and some delicious nibbles (feck the Points!). Dubray Books will also be selling copies OMGWACA The Novel which the authors will be available to sign. AND you get free entry into Coppers afterwards, although someone will have to mind the bags, of course.
Today FM DJ and TV3 6 O’Clock Show presenter Muireann O’Connell will be MC-ing on the night alongside your hosts Emer McLysaght and Sarah Breen.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. Five winners will each win a table of four tickets. Each team member will get a “Notions” tote bag and “Complete Aisling” t-shirt on the night. The Irish Times is not responsible for organising teams, this is at the sole discretion of the competition winners.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
21. Competition ends Tuesday, 12th September at 11.00am.