1. Which Dublin-based company has become the world's biggest aircraft leasing group after acquiring rival GE Capital Aviation Services this year?
2. Facebook changed its overarching corporate brand name during the year. What is it now called?
3. Which company in the Iseq 20 made the biggest share price gain in Dublin in 2021 (up to the close of trading December 23rd)?
4. Irish corporate tax revenues again ran at record levels this year. How much was collected in the year to the end of November, according to the exchequer returns?
5. Who won The Irish Times Business Person of the Month for May, an award run in association with Bank of Ireland?
6. What fine was levied on Davy by the Central Bank of Ireland in March?
7. Who will represent Ireland at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Awards in 2022?
8. Who held a Twitter poll to decide what he should do with billions of dollars worth of his shares?
9. Who said: "I personally think that Bitcoin is worthless."?
10. Who are the four people pictured?
11. The Data Protection Commission issued a record fine this year. Which company was hit with the fine and for how much?
12. Which veteran Irish hotelier checked out in 2021 from the company he co-founded after a long and distinguished career?
13. Irish inflation hit a 20-year high in November, according to the CSO. What was the percentage increase?
14. Which telecoms retailer announced the closure of its 80 Irish stores earlier this year?
15. Who is set to become the new chief executive of the National Treasury Management Agency?
16. Executives from which Irish-led aviation company were recently able to celebrate the lift off in its share price following its Nasdaq debut?
17. What percentage stake is Ulster Bank's UK parent, NatWest Group, planning to take in Permanent TSB as part payment for a planned loan sale?
18. Which company is due to take over the Aer Lingus Regional service in January?
19. Why was Frances Haugen in the headlines this year?
20. Who became the new owner of Newstalk and Today FM in 2021?
21. In March, the UK's chancellor of the exchequer Rishi Sunak announced an increase in corporation tax. What will the new level be from 2023?
22. Which Irish department stores were included in a £4 billion sale process for the Selfridges retail group?
23. Who took up the role of chair of the Irish Aviation Authority this year?
24. Irish SME lender Capitalflow was acquired this year by which Dutch financial group?
25. In his Budget 2022 speech, Minister for Finance Paschal Donohoe announced a new Zoned Land Tax. What rate did he say would apply at the outset?
An overnight stay for two at The River Lee, A Doyle Collection Hotel, including access to the Executive Lounge and breakfast the following morning. Also included is brunch on the terrace overlooking the river, and dinner for two in the Grill Room restaurant. doylecollection.com/hotels
A tasting menu for two with matching wines prepared by Sunil Ghai at Pickle, his ingredient-driven northern Indian restaurant on Camden Street, Dublin 2. picklerestaurant.com
A one-year premium subscription for irishtimes.com.
Terms and conditions on the prizes will be notified to the winners. The judges decisions on the winners will be final.
Entries should be sent for the attention of Ciarán Hancock to: The Irish Times, 24 Tara Street, Dublin 2 or by email to email@example.com. Entries must be received by Tuesday, January 4th.