AIB Start-up Academy announce application process and prize details for second year
Register and apply now to be in with a chance of winning a place at the academy
AIB, The Irish Times and selected partners of the AIB Start-up Academy have pledged their ongoing support to business start-ups this year by putting together a magnificent prize package for the AIB Start-up Academy winner and two runners-up.
10 finalists will be chosen to enter the academy for an eight-week intensive training programme covering topics such as business modelling and social media strategy. Following the academy, one winner will receive a fantastic prize package worth over €200,000 including:
- €20,000 cash investment from AIB
- €30,000 worth of advertising space with The Irish Times
- advertising spend to the value of €65,000 across JOE.ie, Her.ie, SportsJOE.ie and HerFamily.ie.
- coaching from AIB specialists
- office space in The Irish Times building
- mentorship from Maximum Media
- creative strategy and production from creative agency Rothco
- PR masterclass with WHPR
- search and social consultancy package from Starcom and Radical.
The two runners-up will each receive €10,000 worth of advertising space with The Irish Times, advertising spend to the value of €15,000 across JOE.ie, Her.ie, SportsJOE.ie and HerFamily.ie, coaching from AIB specialists and a masterclass in how to write a press release with The Irish Times.
You can find out more about the AIB Start-up Academy right here.