Rich Ricci (owner & businessman)
1. Who wins the Gold Cup? "If it is soft ground, or worse, I like my horse Royale Pagaille. He loves the mud. If it is good to soft, or better, then A Plus Tard."
2. Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "Not that I can see!"
3. Bet of the meeting? "Journey With Me in the Ballymore. He was very impressive in his bumper and won one of the best maiden hurdles in Ireland this year. I like how he won the hard way in Naas afterwards."
4. Lay of the meeting? "I'm not sure last year's mares novice was the best in history so I'll go with Telmesomethinggirl in the mares. Her performances this year, while in good company, haven't been great and it looks competitive."
5. Less or more Irish winners than 23? "Less this time, I think."
Darragh O’Se (6 time All-Ireland winner)
1. Who wins the Gold Cup? "I think A Plus Tard has a great chance of going one better than last year. He ran a great race at Leopardstown at Christmas when the yard wasn't going well."
2. Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "She's getting older and had a hard race last time but I still think she'll win it."
3. Bet of the meeting? "I will leave the best until last – Chemical Energy each way in the Martin Pipe."
4. Lay of the meeting? "Facile Vega in the bumper. He's very short in the betting and Willie has four or five others in the race."
5. Less or more Irish Winners than 23? "I think we'll dominate again. The UK doesn't have a strong hand. But I don't think it will be as much."
Paddy Power (Bookmaker)
1 Who wins the Gold Cup? "Minella Indo hasn't won since last year but always brings his A game to the Festival. He's been there three times, has won twice and was mugged on the line the other. A repeat is on the cards.
2 Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "No. It's telling that the main danger Appreciate It hasn't run since winning at last year's Cheltenham, a very unusual prep for a Champion Hurdle. She's just too good."
3 Bet of the meeting? "Vanillier in the National Hunt Chase on Tuesday. Gavin Cromwell's yard has just hit a rich vein of form which funnily enough happened last year too when this lad hosed up in the Albert Bartlett hurdle."
4 Lay of the meeting? "Bravemansgame. Much as he's a really talented horse I have a niggling feeling that he won't quite see out the slog of the Brown Advisory Chase on Wednesday."
5 Less or more Irish winners than 23? "Less. Last year was a freak. Ireland will still dominate but I'd say it'll be around 18."
Andrew McNamara (Trainer & RTÉ pundit)
1 Who wins the Gold Cup? "It shows the level of horse in Ireland that a dual-Gold Cup winner like Al Boum Photo is being ignored. This is the most open renewal I can remember and the two that beat Al Boum Photo last year haven't prepped as well."
2. Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "Appreciate It's Supreme performance last year was arguably better than anything she has done. His absence is a concern but it sounds like this is no rush job."
3 Bet of the meeting? "Energumene. Shishkin is a proper one and keeps pulling it out but Energeumene's sharper jumping could put the race to bed by the time they turn down the hill. I think the hill will beat Chacun Pour Soi once more."
4 Lay of the meeting? "Facile Vega is a beast of a horse but he's too short for me in a seriously hot race."
5 Less or more Irish winners than 23? "Less, but we'll give them a fair pummeling all the same and could collect the four features again."
Michael Duignan (All Ireland winner & chairman Offaly County Board)
1 Who wins the Gold Cup? "I actually would fancy Allaho if he ran in it. Otherwise I'll stick with Minella Indo."
2 Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "Appreciate It is the one that might put it up to her but I don't think so."
3 Bet of the meeting? "I can't get away from Facile Vega in the bumper although he is a very short price."
4 Lay of the Meeting? "Something will beat Edwardstone in the Arkle."
5 Less or more Irish winners than 23? "Less this time - but only marginally!"
Willie Penrose (Former TD & minister of state)
1 Who wins the Gold Cup? "Minella Indo seems to come alive at Cheltenham and that's worth a few lengths to him."
2 Can anything beat Honeysuckle? "Very doubtful. Appreciate It was very impressive in the Supreme last year and might put it up to her but it's hard without a prep run."
3 Bet of the meeting? "Run Wild Fred in the National Hunt Chase."
4 Lay of the meeting? "Regretfully, because he's everyone's horse around this neck of the woods, I'll say Flooring Porter in the Stayers. I'd love to see but he's a short price."
5 Less or more Irish winners than 23? "Have to say less. We'll get high teens I think."