Win an exclusive membership to The Space Between yoga studio
The Irish Times has teamed up with The Space Between to offer an array of fantastic prizes to help you look after yourself this January.
We have three one-month memberships to the live studio with multiple daily classes, workshops, talks and more. Plus an additional 20 memberships to the Anytime Anywhere Studio, read a little more about this here:
Create your own rhythm with our intuitive online platform and a carefully curated selection of:
• Full length & bite-size yoga, movement & meditation classes from Beginner to advanced
• Guided Breathworks designed to down reg your nervous system and alleviate stress.
• Unique binaural soundscapes of nature, designed to be used as soothing background white noise to help focus the mind, get better sleep or just simply drown out your noisy household.
• Access to previous workshops & lectures
• Yin yoga, mobility exercises, chair yoga for Elders and more!
It's a treasure trove of all our best content - accessible at anytime.
The beauty of our anytime anywhere studio is you get to create your own rhythm to suit your own lifestyle or routine. Our studio plays across all devices with new classes uploaded every week.
Anytime Anywhere Studio - The Space Between - Digital Studio (uscreen.io)
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 08/01/2021 to midnight on 18/01/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize three x one month membership to our live studio and 20 x one month membership to The Space Between Anytime Anywhere digital studio. There will be 23 winners.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.