Win a family golden ticket for a chocolate workshop at The Chocolate Garden of Ireland
The Irish Times is giving you the chance to win a family golden ticket for a chocolate workshop at The Chocolate Garden of Ireland in Tullow, Co. Carlow.
Established in 2001 by Jim and Mary Healy, The Chocolate Garden of Ireland is an award-winning family business that creates hand made chocolates, premium ice cream and a wide range of delicious treats. It takes its name from Ireland’s garden county, Wicklow.
Enjoy a multi-sensory experience which is both fun and interesting for the whole family. The workshop includes a background on cocoa growing, harvesting, processing and its journey to becoming chocolate, tastings of different grades of chocolate, a chocolate making demonstration followed by a hands-on chocolate-making experience.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form and answer the competition question below.
Advance booking is required by calling 059 6481999 or you can book online at chocolategarden.ie
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2.The prize is a family golden ticket (admits two adults, two children) for a Chocolate Workshop at The Chocolate Garden of Ireland
Rath, Tullow, Co. Carlow.
3.The prize Workshops are at scheduled times only and places must be advance booked. Once booked, failure to attend / cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will render voucher null and void. Email cancellation is not acceptable outside normal office hours.
4.Seasonal closure of premises occurs from 25 Dec – 31 Jan inclusive, during which no workshops are available.
5. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
7. The prize is not transferable.
8. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
9. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
10. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
11. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
15. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
16. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
18. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
23. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
24. Competition ends midnight Thursday, July 18th 2019.