Smart solutions. Powerful results. Advertise with The Irish Times
The Irish Times Advertising Department delivers smart solutions across print and digital platforms that connect advertisers with our loyal and highly engaged readers. We work with our clients to build strategic, innovative and results-driven campaigns from start to finish.
314,000 daily Irish print readers
82,059 daily print circulation
2,887 daily digital edition circulation
44.5m page impressions per month
6.1m users per month
(Source: Google Analytics, January 2015)
General Advertising Enquiries
Tel: +353 1 675 8585
Please click here for a full list of contacts.
- 82% of our daily readers across print and online are ABC1 social class.
- 64% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers read no other paid-for Irish daily newspaper.
- 25% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers own a tablet (20% more likely than the population average).
- 12% of Irish Times daily newspaper readers spend €750+ a month on their credit card: twice as likely as the population average.
- 182,000 regular irishtimes.com visitors use the Internet regularly for social networking (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- €1,890 is the average spend by irishtimes.com’s regular visitors on their last holiday, compared with a population average of €1,567.
(Source: ©Kantar Media TGI ROI Survey 2013; JNRS/MBL 2013)