Marc Frappier

2 results

Eurazeo said it has made 2.5 times its original investment in Planet following the new deal. Photograph: iStock

European investment company Eurazeo has sold part of its stake in Galway-headquartered Planet in a deal that values the fintech at €1.8 billion. The (...)

 Eurazeo plans to pay up to €335 million to buy 90 per cent of Irish group Fintrax, the world’s second biggest player in processing tourist VAT refunds.

French investment firm Eurazeo has agreed to acquire a 90 per cent stake Galway-based Fintrax for €585 million. The remaining 10 per cent of th(...)