Debate On Immigration
A chara, - I, for one, am relieved to witness the influx of immigrants to Eire. I find it so much easier to sleep, knowing;
1. That I, when bored, can relieve my angst by aiming a kick at an inconsequential busking Romanian.
2. That the queue at Bewleys is really caused by the lingual ineptitude and genetic laziness of their foreign staff.
3. That I am far more visually pleasing than these olive skinned, sloe eyed intruders.
4. That the Irish have finally been given a chance to vent the insecurities and aggression born of centuries of oppression, and show that they have really learnt how to bully.
5. That Thatcher taught us nothing.
I sleep well. - Is mise, Gertrude Sampson,
North Great George's St.,