- Grate or chop your onion, crush the garlic, slice the red pepper and chop the celery.
- Dice your chicken breasts and leave them to one side.
- Over medium heat in a medium saucepan, drizzle a little rapeseed oil. Add the onion, and garlic and let sizzle for a minute. Toss in the diced chicken and cook for 10 minutes. Then add the peppers and celery.
- Sprinkle over a heaped tablespoon of flour and stir.
- Slowly add your pint of hot stock little by little, stirring until the mixture looks thick with no lumps.
- Now for the spice! Stir in the mild curry powder, turmeric and ginger. Turn the heat right down, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with some rice or stir-fried veg to up the veggie intake.
Discover more delicious and healthy meals at Dinner Dash