1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a tray with grease-proof paper. Add the cubed sweet potato, no need for oil. Place the tray in the oven for 10 minutes, then stir the sweet potato cubes. Drizzle the grapes with a little olive oil and place on the tray next to the sweet potato. Return to the oven for another five minutes until the sweet potato is cooked and the grapes are blistered and puffed up.
3. Meanwhile, prep the kale. Remove the tough inner rib of the kale and tear the leaves into bitesize pieces. You can also chop it finely. Place the kale into a large bowl. Add 1tsp lemon juice, 1tsp oil and a sprinkle of salt. Massage the kale well to soften it and help break down the tough leaves. Set aside.
4. Make the dressing by blitzing all of the ingredients together in a NutriBullet or similar high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Season to taste.
5. Assemble the salad by adding a handful of kale and sweet potato to each bowl. Drizzle with the creamy dressing and scatter the top with the grapes, pomegranate seeds and sunflower seeds. Serve right away.