Dublin 6 office building investment opportunity for €1.75m
Former parochial hall let to accountants and business advisers produces rent of €133,500
The building extends to 6,393sq ft over two floors and comes with 12 car-parking spaces
A former parochial hall converted to office use in Harold’s Cross is fresh to the investment market at €1.75 million through agent CBRE.
The building is fully let and produces an annual rent roll of €133,500 which equates to a net initial yield of 7.3 per cent. It is let under a 25-year lease from December 2001 to accountants and business advisers PKF O’Connor, Leddy & Holmes Ltd.
Dating from 1882, with cut-stone granite elevation, the building is in good condition throughout and extends to about 594sq m (6,393sq ft) over two floors and comes with 12 car-parking spaces.