Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
Win a luxurious weekend break for two at The Castlemartyr Resort with thanks to Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel
From barrel to bottle, a remarkable whiskey arises from the flames. To celebrate launch of Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel, a special whiskey uniquely matured in hand-crafted flamed charred black barrels, Irishtimes.com have teamed up with Jameson to offer one lucky reader a luxurious weekend break in the five-star Castlemartyr Resort in Cork.
The prize includes 2 nights B&B for 2 adults sharing a deluxe room, a 5 course gourmet evening meal in the Bell Tower restaurant, a guided whiskey tour (including a Jameson Reserves Tasting) at the Jameson Distillery in Midleton and lunch in the distillery’s Malt House restaurant. Plus, two runners-up will each receive a bottle of Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel - the perfect gift for Christmas. Check out JamesonWhiskey.com for more information on the Jameson Reserves range.
Building on the craft and heritage of Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel, Jameson Master Cooper, Ger Buckley, skillfully chars each barrel using the same traditions and tools passed down through generations of Jameson Coopers. Watch Mr Buckley demonstrate the process responsible for developing the unmistakably rich smooth taste of Jameson Select Reserve Black Barrel in the below video.
Win a weekend at Castlemartyr
- The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2 and Carmen Ireland.
- The prize is 2 nights B&B for 2 adults sharing a deluxe room, a 5 course gourmet evening meal in the Bell Tower restaurant, a guided whiskey tour (including a Jameson Reserves Tasting) at the Jameson Distillery in Midleton and lunch in the distillery’s Malt House restaurant.
- The offer is for a weekend break subject to availability.
- Excludes bank holidays, Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Draw not open to employees of Jameson their families or anyone associated with this draw.
- Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name and email address.
- Entries must be entered online in the form above.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or is associated companies.
- Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property The Irish Times Ltd.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition ends Friday, January 17, 2014.