The Big Irish Times Christmas Quiz 2013
The Big Irish Big Irish Times Christmas Quiz consists of 100 questions, published in The Irish Times between Christmas Eve and January 3rd. All questions can be found here, and answered on the form below.
The winner of this year’s quiz will receive a fantastic weekend for two to Barcelona, including flights and accommodation, a tour of the Torres winery with wine tasting, plus two VIP tickets to see FC Barcelona at Camp Nou. All this is with thanks to BudgetAir.ie, one of the largest online travel agencies in Ireland, offering flights, hotels, car hire and more. Go to budgetair.ie to check out all their latest offers.
Fill in the answers to all 100 questions, below and enter you details.
Closing date is noon on January 10th. Winners will be announced in The Irish Times on January 25th.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- Prizes consists of weekend for two to Barcelona, including flights and accommodation, a tour of the amazing Torres winery with wine tasting, plus two VIP tickets to see the famous FC Barcelona at Camp Nou.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are as offered and no alternative will apply.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- A valid entry consists of a correctly completed entry form containing answers to all 100 questions. Entry forms may be submitted online, by email or by post and must be received before the closing date.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or other media.
- Entry is for individuals aged 18 and over or for businesses where the principal is aged 18 or over.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property The Irish Times Ltd.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition ends 12pm January 10th. Winners will be announced January 25th.