The Big Irish Times Christmas Quiz of 2014
Test your wits with our annual prize quiz, compiled by Eoin Butler, and you could win a weekend for two in Barcelona
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the answers to all 100 questions, plus other required details, in the fields below. Alternativly you can complete the printed entry forms in the Irish Times on December 24th and December 27th. If you choose this option you must include both forms. Postage details will appear with the entry form for part 2.
The closing date is noon on Friday, January 9th. Winners will be announced in The Irish Times on Saturday, January 24th. Click here for full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- Prizes consists of weekend for two to Barcelona, including flights and accommodation, a tour of the amazing Torres winery with wine tasting, plus two VIP tickets to see the famous FC Barcelona at Camp Nou.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are as offered and no alternative will apply.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- A valid entry consists of a correctly completed entry form containing answers to all 100 questions Entry forms may be submitted online, by email or by post and must be received before the closing date.
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or other media.
- Entry is for individuals aged 18 and over or for businesses where the principal is aged 18 or over.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property The Irish Times Ltd.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Competition ends 12pm January 9th. Winners will be announced January 24th.
Most Read in Life & Style
‘Sorcha subtly checks out the female guests, trying to decide which staff member I’m most likely to cheat on her with’