1. Combine the corn, cucumber, green pepper, coriander, scallions, garlic and lime juice and zest in a bowl. Drizzle over the olive oil, season (...)
1. To make the chicken brine, put the buttermilk, chilli powder, ginger, coriander and curry powder in a deep dish or plastic container and whis(...)
1. Place the lamb chops on a large baking tray. Add the onion, fennel, olives, garlic cloves and rosemary.
2. Generously coat with good quality olive(...)
1. In a large bowl, toss the aubergine in a bit of salt and oil.
2. Using a griddle pan or a barbecue, cook the aubergine for two to three minutes on(...)
1. Put the beetroot, tahini, pomegranate molasses, garlic, lemon and cumin into a food processor.
2. Blend on high until it is all incorporated into (...)
Last March I went to Beirut – a stunning place to be at that time of year. There are green almonds and broad beans everywhere you look, as well as a v(...)
September, for me, is the real new year of the calendar. Yes, I know January 1st marks the official start of a new year. But for a lot of chefs it is (...)
The metro tiles run vertically down the wall of Little Fox in the Co Clare town of Ennistymon. It’s eye-catching when you’re used to seeing those cera(...)
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, or equivalent. Line a muffin tin with 10 paper cases.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder, bread soda and s(...)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius, or equivalent.
2. Place the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a large, lined bakin(...)
Connect with The Irish Times