1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, or equivalent. Line a muffin tin with 10 paper cases.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder, bread soda and s(...)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius, or equivalent.
2. Place the almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on a large, lined bakin(...)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Season to taste. This salsa can be pretty spicy so add less jalapeños if you like it milder(...)
I used to be a complete purist when it came to watermelon. Who else loves that watermelon scene from Dirty Dancing? In my opinion, the melon was the r(...)
1. Start by pickling the red onions. Put the lime juice, vinegar and sugar in a shallow bowl and season generously with sea salt. Whisk the pickling l(...)
1. Put the pollock in a bowl and season generously. Sprinkle the polenta over the pollock, making sure each piece is evenly coated. Set aside. 2. To c(...)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Season to taste. Serve with Indian spiced chicken kebabs and yogurt.
1. For the marinade, in a large bowl combine the yogurt, harissa, lemon juice, garlic, spices, coriander and harissa. Mix well. Add the chicken thighs(...)
1. In a large mixing bowl add crab meat, coriander and chillies. Add the curry powder, lime juice and zest, ginger, garlic and desiccated coconut. Mix(...)
1 Scatter the cherry tomatoes, red peppers and garlic on a large baking tray; coat in a healthy amount of olive oil, salt and pepper, balsamic, half t(...)
Connect with The Irish Times