David McCann

5 results

Judge seeks detention of McGann family members at centre of Strokestown case

A judge has directed three siblings be arrested by gardaí and brought before the High Court over their alleged failure to comply with an order to vaca(...)

Max O’Reilly reaches over to score Ireland’s fifth try during the Under-20 Six Nations Championship match against England at Franklin’s Gardens. Photograph: Billy Stickland/Inpho

England 21 Ireland 39 A stunning performance, underpinned by six tries, saw Ireland claim a third successive victory in the Under-20 Six Nations Cham(...)

Ethan McIlroy returns to the right wing for Ireland under-20’s   game against England at Franklin’s Gardens on Friday night. Photograph:  Tommy Dickson/Inpho

Ireland under-20 head coach Noel McNamara has made four changes to his side for Friday night’s meeting with England at Franklin’s Gardens (7.45pm, Sky(...)

David McCann: “It’s a great honour to be asked to captain the side.” Photograph: Ryan Byrne/Inpho  I

New Irish under-20 captain David McCann said it is a huge honour to be asked to lead the side and the promising Ulster backrow said he can’t wait for (...)

Fyffes shareholders will end up owning 49.3 per cent of the enlarged company, with Chiquita’s shareholders controlling the remaining 50.7 per cent. Photograph: Bloomberg

Fyffes is to merge with its US rival Chiquita in an all-share deal worth more than $1 billion and creating the world’s biggest banana(...)