Portmarnock

104 results

Stephen Harris, brother of Alan Harris, has died in Beaumont Hospital following an industrial incident earlier this week.

Stephen Harris, brother of Alan Harris who died after being overcome by toxic fumes, has died at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin. Alan Harris (45) was do(...)

The scene where a worker has died from toxic fumes while working in a sewer in Portmarnock. Photograph: Nick Bradshaw

A man has died and another is on a life support machine in Beaumont Hospital after they were overcome by noxious fumes while working in a sewer in (...)

The new network will be fast enough to download a high-definition movie in less than one minute.

The battle between network providers in the next-generation super-fast broadband stakes will step up a notch later today when Eircom announces the ro(...)

A spectator emerging from the gorse during an  Irish Amateur Open Championship  at Portmarnock Golf Club. Photo: Alan Betson

As he entered the cool, dark, enclave of Foley’s before tea-time on Monday, Vinny Fitzpatrick had a distinctive pep in his step; almost akin to a swag(...)

  • « First
  • Prev
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11