Trident Hotel

10 results

Trim Salmon of Knowledge Festival at Trim Castle

If the thought of heading back to homework, uniforms and school lunches is hard to bear, just think how the kids feel. The best way to brush off the b(...)

Ceiling detail at the Conrad hotel just off St Stephen’s Green, Dublin

It’s a sure sign that the economy is on the up and up when hotels are back refurbishing their rooms. The usual eight-year cycle was disrupted over the(...)

Richard Davis (46) a heating and plumbing contractor from Serenity, Killanully, Ballygarvan, Co Cork pictured leaving Cork Circuit Court. Photograph: Daragh Mc Sweeney

A plumber has been acquitted of the manslaughter of a woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Cork Hotel following her cousin’s hen party.Ric(...)

Mr O’Higgins said the prosecution case against Mr Davis had unfairly singled him out as being responsible for Ms Reidy’s death. Photograph: Frank Miller /The Irish Times

A plumbing and heating contractor charged with the manslaughter of a woman in a Co Cork hotel was scapegoated for the woman’s death from carbon monoxi(...)

Members of the investigative team pictured at the Trident Hotel in Kinsale. Photograph: Daragh Mc Sweeney/Provision

A plumbing and heating contractor charged with the manslaughter of a woman who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in a Co Cork hotel initially told g(...)

Miriam Reidy (35), a native of Ballyhahill, Co Limerick, died from carbon monoxide poisoning on January 9th, 20011 after she was rushed to hospital from the Trident Hotel in Kinsale. Image: Google Maps.

A woman who escaped death following a carbon monoxide leak in a Co Cork hotel room today recalled waking up in intensive care at Cork University Hospi(...)

A heating and plumbing contractor failed to properly convert a gas boiler in a Co Cork hotel resulting in the death of a 35-year-old female guest from carbon monoxide poisoning, the State alleged at the opening of the man’s trial today. Photograph: Reuters.

A heating and plumbing contractor failed to properly convert a gas boiler in a Co Cork hotel resulting in the death of a 35-year-old female guest from(...)

A 44-year-old heating and plumbing contractor has been returned for trial by judge and jury on a charge of manslaughter over the death of a woman in (...)

The Trident Hotel in Kinsale, where Miriam Reidy died from carbon monoxide poisoning in 2011. Photograph: Google Maps

A book of evidence is expected to be completed within two weeks in the case of a contractor charged with the manslaughter of a woman who died from car(...)

A plumbing and heating contractor has been charged with the manslaughter of a woman who died from carbon monoxide poisoning following a gas leak in the Trident Hotel, Kinsale. Image: Google Maps

A plumbing and heating contractor has been charged with the manslaughter of a woman who died from carbon monoxide poisoning following a gas leak in t(...)