We select the best bits from H&M’s Conscious Exclusive range
Ecofriendly collection also made from citrus-juice byproducts and algae biomass
H&M: from bionic yarn to recycled glass and fishnet, the Conscious Exclusive range has been pushing the boundaries with unusual sustainable fabrics
H&M has introduced the latest pieces in its Conscious Exclusive collection of higher-end ecofriendly fashion.
From bionic yarn to recycled glass and fishnet, the range has been pushing the boundaries with unusual sustainable fabrics. This time around, H&M has unveiled pieces made from Piñatex, a leather alternative made from pineapple leaves; Orange Fiber, a silky material derived from citrus-juice byproducts; and Bloom Foam, which is made using algae biomass.
Here’s what to add to your cart from the collection, which hits hm.com now.
1. This organic silk dress can be paired with simple strappy sandals for an ideal wedding-guest outfit, €179
2. Don’t think you need another suit? The white hue makes the classic piece feel fresh while the organic linen will keep you cool. Blazer €129, trousers, €89.99
3. Who says sequins aren’t for summer? Shimmer for occasion season in this recycled sequin dress. €249
4. Who knew oranges could make effortless tops like this? Wear with high-waisted trousers. €129
5. This bold spring dress is made from recycled polyester. €99
6. This season boot style comes in pineapple leather featuring jacquard and metallic detailing. €129
7. Inspired by crystals, these bright and bold earrings are made from recycled plastic. €29.99