Electric Picnic: Send us your photos and win a €200 voucher
Have you spotted something weird or wonderful at this year’s festival?
Photograph: Brenda Fitzsimons/The Irish Times
Have you spotted something weird or wonderful at this year’s festival? Snap it on your phone or camera, and send us the photo using the upload tool below. We welcome fun-filled festival photos, images that capture a moment in time, mood pictures that sum up the Picnic atmosphere - or anything else that catches your eye.
The person who takes the best photograph - as judged by The Irish Times - will win a €200 Tesco voucher to stock their fridge with healthy post-Picnic produce - or unhealthy liquids if you prefer. Tesco’s onsite shop, catering for all your festival needs, can be found near the Andy Warhol and Jimi Hendrix sites.
Share your Electric Picnic snaps: Best wins a €200 Tesco voucher
Photos may be published in The Irish Times or on irishtimes.com.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
- Employees or agents of The Irish Times and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is restricted to people aged 18 years and over.
- 5 photographs may be submitted by any individual person.
- All entries must include a valid email address.
- All entries must be sent via the electronic form provided
- The judges’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- By entering the promotion and submitting your photograph, you hereby grant The Irish Times a license to use your photograph for the purpose of promoting the competition within the newspaper and online in printed and electronic formats. The Irish Times may also use the photograph for the promotion of any photographic competition with The Irish Times in both print and online. The Irish Times may also use the photograph as part of its reporting either in print and/or online.
- All imagery MUST be the total and exclusive work of the submitting photographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
- The entrant will indemnify the Promoter for all liabilities, including legal costs, in relation to any action or complaint taken by any third party against the Promoter in relation to the entrant’s photograph.
- Photographers may make reasonable use of digital darkroom type techniques which enhance quality but do not distort the photograph. Only minor burning, dodging and/or colour correction is acceptable, as is cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are NOT acceptable. Any changes to the original Photograph not itemized here are unacceptable and will render the Photograph ineligible for a prize - the open, and source categories are exempt from this rule.
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- When a photograph is submitted and entry finalised the entry cannot be changed or edited.
- The prize is a €200 Tesco voucher and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday, September 3rd 2018.