Win a weekend ticket for two to Kilkenny Tradfest plus a two night stay in the four star Pembroke Hotel
The Irish Times is teaming up with Kilkenny Tradfest to give readers the chance to win a weekend ticket for two to this year’s festival plus a two night stay in the Pembroke Hotel Kilkenny. The festival takes place on the 15th-18th March.
The winner and a friend will get to see all the great acts that Kilkenny Tradfest has to offer including Altan, Kilfenora Céilí Band, Scullion, Iarla O’Lionaird, Steve Cooney, Scullion, Yvonne Casey & band and much more. There will also be workshops with some of Ireland’s finest musicians and instrument makers including local manufacturer Paddy Cleere. Visitors can go away with new skills to improve their own playing, dancing and singing. The lucky winner will also get to enjoy two nights in the four star Pembroke Hotel in the heart of Kilkenny city.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is two weekend tickets to Kilkenny Tradfest 2019. The prize also includes two nights’ accommodation for two people in the four star Pembroke Hotel Kilkenny on the 15th & 16th March 2019.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Full details of the Kilkenny Tradfest policy can be found at https://kilkennytradfest.com/wpautoterms/privacy-policy/
21. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends at midnight on Sunday, 10th March 2019.