Win the ultimate Titanic experience in Belfast
The Irish Times and Discover Northern Ireland are giving away the ultimate Titanic experience in Belfast to one lucky winner. The prize includes Enterprise Plus return rail travel from Dublin to Belfast, two nights bed and breakfast in an executive room in the world's most authentic Titanic themed hotel with dinner on one evening in the Wolff Grill, after enjoying a pre-dinner drink in the Harland Bar, situated in the stunning Drawing Offices. The winner will also receive two tickets to the Titanic Belfast Experience where they can explore the shipyard, travel to the depths of the ocean and uncover the true legend of Titanic, in the city where it all began.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is 2 nights bed & breakfast for two people, with dinner for two on one evening in the Wolff Grill, Titanic Hotel. The hotel accommodation is valid for the nights of 13th and 14th of December 2017 only.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
19. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
20. Competition ends Friday 10th November.