Win an overnight stay with dinner at The Shelbourne
Looking out onto the glorious St. Stephen's Green, The Shelbourne is perfectly positioned in the heart of Ireland's capital. For nearly 200 years, it has been the centre of the city's social and cultural life and the favourite destination of visitors from around the world.
We have teamed up with The Shelbourne for your chance to win an overnight stay in a Deluxe Guestroom for two people with a full Irish breakfast, three-course dinner in The Saddle Room and overnight car parking for one car.
Can't wait? Rates are from €299 per room per night based on two people sharing. For bookings please call +353 1 6634500 or visit theshelbourne.com. Terms and Conditions apply.
To enter, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is overnight for two people, with dinner and breakfast. Car parking space for one car is included. There will be one winner.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Booking is required and subject to availability. Not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
22. Competition ends midnight Monday, August 31st.