Win a pair of tickets to the European premiere of National Geographic's Symphony for Our World at the Gaelic Grounds, Limerick.
The Irish Times is giving subscribers the chance to win a pair of tickets to an Irish exclusive outdoor concert, the National Geographic: Symphony for Our World created by National Geographic and Jason Michael Paul Entertainment, Inc at the Gaelic Grounds, Limerick on Saturday, September 29th 2018.
Combining stunning National Geographic natural history footage perfectly synchronised with an original symphony and theme created by Emmy- and BAFTA-nominated Bleeding Fingers Music, Symphony for Our World is a breathtaking musical journey through some of the world’s most incredible wildlife spectacles.
This premiere event will not only be the inaugural Gaelic Grounds concert, but the European début and only Irish concert date of this incredible world tour. The 90-minute live orchestral fully-seated concert will be presented with groundbreaking imagery of 130 years of beloved National Geographic history on the Highest Definition Screens matched perfectly with a live orchestra and choir.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the form and answer the competition question below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets a pair of tickets to an Irish exclusive outdoor concert, the National Geographic: Symphony for Our World created by National Geographic and Jason Michael Paul Entertainment, Inc at the Gaelic Grounds, Limerick on Saturday, September 29th 2018. We have five pairs of tickets to giveaway.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends Friday, 31st August 2018.