Win a ticket to Imagining Ireland livestreamed from the National Concert Hall
The Irish Times has teamed up with the National Concert Hall to offer 20 lucky winners the chance to win a ticket to watch either Caoimhin O Raghallaigh and Cormac Begley on Wednesday, September 30th or Rhiannon Giddens & Francesco Turrisi on Saturday, October 3rd livestreamed directly from the National Concert Hall, Dublin.
The evolving soundtrack of Ireland, Imagining Ireland showcases the most exciting creative artists at work today in a series of livestream concerts from the National Concert Hall.
The line-up includes contemporary composer and musician Jennifer Walshe in 'Ireland: A Dataset' a boisterous radiophonic play made for the NCH (Saturday, September 26th ); a celebration of the thriving Irish hip-hop scene with Denise Chaila, MuRli, God Knows and Sorcha Richardson presented with narolane (Sunday, September 27th), fiddler and hardanger d'amore player of The Gloaming fame Caoimhín Ó Raghallaigh with West-Kerry based concertina player Cormac Begley (Wednesday, Septemebr 30th), and Grammy nominee Rhiannon Giddens with multi-instrumentalist Francesco Turrisi (Saturday, October 3rd).
Supported by Davy as Innovation Partner, Imagining Ireland is a partnership collaboration between National Concert Hall and Culture Ireland and is supported by The Irish Times and Newstalk. Tickets range from €7-€10, click here for more information.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 26/09/20 to midnight on 28/09/20 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a ticket to watch either Cormac & Caoimhin on Wednesday, September 30th or Rhiannon Giddens & Francesco Turrisi on Saturday, October 3rd livestreamed directly from the National Concert Hall.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.