Win a two-night stay at Ballymaloe House in Co Cork, with breakfast each morning and dinner on one night
WIN a two-night stay for two people at Ballymaloe House in Co Cork, with breakfast each morning, and dinner on one night.
The Irish Times Food & Drink Club and the National Dairy Council have teamed up to offer one lucky reader this prize to celebrate the publication, next month, of Milk, by John and Sally McKenna. The winner and their guest will enjoy the famous Ballymaloe breakfast, including milk from the hotel’s herd of Jersey cows, and dinner, where the menu features locally sourced and home grown food from the hotel’s walled garden and farm.
In addition, we have 20 copies of Milk, by John and Sally McKenna to give away. The book will be published next month and you can find it on sale nationwide.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is a two-night stay for two people at Ballymaloe House in Co Cork, with breakfast each morning, and dinner on one night for one lucky winner. There is also prize of 20 copies of Milk, by John and Sally McKenna which will be distributed to further 20 winners.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Bookings are subject to availability and not valid over Bank Holiday weekends, Festive Dates or peak times.
22. Competition ends Monday, 21st September.