Win champagne afternoon tea and a round of golf with lunch for four people at Luttrellstown Castle Resort
The Irish Times has teamed up with Luttrellstown Castle Resort to offer one lucky reader the chance to win champagne afternoon tea and a round of golf for four people with lunch.
The exclusive-hire Luttrellstown Castle Resort is full of history, heritage and a grandeur that allows it to stand out from the crowd and it is the perfect place to enjoy afternoon tea. The Castle will open its doors on Sunday March 22nd and Sunday March 29th for a delightful Spring Afternoon Tea.
The 18-hole championship Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort is befitting for a country in the top tier of golfing destinations and it includes naturally contoured mature parkland, links-style bunkers, water hazards and a state of the art Alpine Lodge Clubhouse where you can enjoy a delicious lunch after your round of golf.
Luttrellstown Castle Resort is a beautiful 15th century private estate on 567 acres of lush parkland in Castleknock, Co. Dublin. It contains 300 species of trees and plants and a scenic 20-acre Liffey-fed lake filled with trout, perch and pikes.
To find out more about Luttrellstown Castle Resort, click here.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill in the competition form below.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is Champagne afternoon tea for four people served in the Van Stry Ballroom. Afternoon Tea will be served on Sunday, March 22nd and Sunday March 29th at three sittings – 1pm, 3.30pm and 5.30pm. Prize is based on availability for afternoon tea on either March 22nd or March 29th. The round of golf for four is at the Luttrellstown Castle Golf Club followed by lunch for four at the Alpine-style Clubhouse. Round of golf must take place before June 2020.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
21. Competition ends at midnight on Thursday March 5th.