Win a 3-month LovesVinyl record club subscription + Bluetooth turntable
In The Ticket on Saturday July 11th, Lauren Murphy and Ed Power are naming their top 50 Irish albums of all time, and so we’ve teamed up with LovesVinyl to give readers the chance to win one of three prize packs that includes:
- An Audio-Technica LP60XBT Bluetooth Turntable
- A LovesVinyl slipmat
- 3 classic Irish albums
- A gift card loaded with a 3-month subscription to LovesVinyl
LovesVinyl is the subscription club from Ireland's record pressing plant, Dublin Vinyl. Each month, their members receive a featured album, an exclusive compilation EP and a bonus gift, all pressed in Glasnevin and delivered to their door.
LovesVinyl is also delighted to offer the Irish Times readers 20% off their first three months of a monthly subscription. Use code IRISHTIMES20 on check out to claim discount.
For your chance to win, simply fill in the form below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an Audio-Technica LP60XBT Bluetooth Turntable, a LovesVinyl slipmat, 3 classic Irish albums and a gift card loaded with a 3-month subscription to LovesVinyl. There will be 3 winners. Nationwide delivery included.
3. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
5. The prize is not transferable.
6. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize (in the case of event tickets) must be claimed at least one week before the scheduled start of the event, all other prizes must be claimed within six weeks of notification by The Irish Times or the competition partner.
13. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
14. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
15. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
16. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
17. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
20. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
22. Competition ends Monday 27th July.