Kickstart your new year with this training and nutrition consultation prize from The Lift Training studios
The Irish Times has teamed up with Lift Training Studios, Dublin, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a special prize to kickstart their New Year.
At the Lift Training studios, health is the number one priority, for your body and your mind. They give their clients the tools to lift weights, fuel their body, and reach bigger and better goals every day. Open for six years, they have been dedicated from day one to the happiness and health of their clients.
Personal training sessions can be tailored to your goals, while helping you to drop body fat while building functional, lean muscle. This is suitable for all levels of fitness, everyone from beginners to seasoned athletes will be challenged by this type of training and will find it beneficial for their overall health.
Nutritional consultations include an expert review of a weekly food diary, a skin fold test, and a body percentage calculation. A nutritional consultation is the perfect way for you to check in and make sure you have a well-rounded and balanced, healthy life style.
FST is a table-based stretch therapy which focuses on the connective tissues of the body. It goes beyond merely stretching muscles and instead is devoted to the entire system: muscles, nerves, tendons, ligaments, bones and organs.
Fill out the competition form below to join the Lift family and receive this amazing prize:
Two x 60 minute Personal Training Sessions (In-Person or Online)
One x 60 minute Facial Stretch Therapy (In-Person Only)
One x 60 minute Nutritional Consultation (In-Person or Online) with the Lift Training Studios owner, Niamh Fitzgerald!
Find out more about the studio and book in for one of the zoom workouts.
*In person sessions are subject to Governmental Covid restrictions framework.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 13/01/2021 to midnight on 25/01/2021 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is two 60 minute Personal Training Sessions (In-Person or Online), one 60 minute Facial Stretch Therapy (In-Person Only) and one 60 minute Nutritional Consultation (In-Person or Online)
. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.